ABOUT THE SEMINAR
Implant Dentistry has become mainstream and more General practitioners are getting involved in the surgical aspects of implant therapy. This course is designed for the general dentists who are looking to expand their scope of practice to include surgical and prosthetic aspects. While the weekend courses are sponsored by companies that focus on the mechanics of the systems, this course is not commercial and will help practitioners acquire the knowledge and science behind implant dentistry .
• To teach the diagnostic & treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients who are candidates for dental implant therapy.
• When to choose a bridge and when to choose an implant
• To provide an intensive overview of the state-of-the-art in implant dentistry
• To provide surgical and prosthetic sequence for simple predictable cases for routine practice
• To help the participants develop clear solutions that fit the problems and its inherent conditions encountered in the practice of implant dentistry, based upon information provided and clearly explicated reasoning.
• To be able to perform minor surgical procedures including atraumatic extractions • To choose the right materials for socket management to preserve bone.
• How to choose an appropriate implant system for your practice
• To review in detail restorative protocols for implant restorations