Esthetic Implant Restorations: From Diagnosis to Delivery
Carlos Moglianesi, DMD, FACP
Click for CV
*Discounted fee based upon purchase of vacation package. If purchased separately, please add $400 to the above fees.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
In this lecture, we will take a comprehensive look at the process of
achieving esthetic implant restorations, from the diagnosis to the delivery of a single unit to a full arch implant-supported restoration. We’ll start by examining the essential factors that contribute to successful implant esthetics, including material selection, soft tissue management, and restorative techniques. The diagnostic tools and techniques that can be used to plan and execute an esthetically pleasing and functional implant restoration will also be discussed.
Finally, we’ll explore the delivery phase, discussing the steps involved in fitting, adjusting, and finalizing the restoration for perfect fit and optimal esthetic results. Whether you’re new to implant dentistry or an experienced clinician, this program will equip you with practical tips and strategies for achieving esthetic restorations in the esthetic zone.
- Recognize crucial factors for successful esthetic implant restorations, including soft tissue management, material selection, and restorative techniques.
- Apply diagnostic tools, such as scanners, DTX for digital treatment planning, and techniques for designing esthetic implant restorations.
- Emphasize effective communication, staff support, and expectation management for optimal outcomes in the esthetic implant restorations.
- Implement precise steps for fitting, adjusting, and finalizing restorations to achieve ideal esthetics.
- Gain insights into the challenges, strategies, and best practices for achieving successful implant-supported restorations in the esthetic zone.
- Acquire practical tips, latest techniques, and materials to enhance the esthetic outcome of implant-supported restorations.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dr. Carlos Moglianesi is a board-certified prosthodontist, specializing in the restoration and replacement of teeth. He graduated from New Jersey Dental School in 1985 and went on to complete a two-year mini-residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of orofacial pain and temporomandibular dysfunction. Additionally, he received advanced training in prosthodontics from the Wadsworth Veterans Administration in Los Angeles and was awarded a certificate for his achievements.
He has held academic positions at several prestigious institutions including the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, UCLA School of Dentistry, and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontists and has served as a consultant at the Lyons Veterans Hospital in Lyons, New Jersey.
Dr. Carlos Moglianesi is an active member of various professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, Tri-County Dental Society, American College of Prosthodontics, and the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics. He has presented lectures on a variety of topics including dental implant prosthodontics, esthetics, dental implants, and the digital workflow, as well as conducted numerous hands-on courses in dental implant dentistry. Dr. Moglianesi is fluent in both English and Spanish and has delivered lectures in both languages in several countries.